Baltimore Studio Visit Day
Get a behind-the-scenes peek into to the artistic practices of four of the most compelling names in Baltimore’s contemporary art scene during Museum of Contemporary Art Arlington’s studio visit day in Baltimore, MD. Program participants will get a rare opportunity to talk one-on-one with visual artists Amy Boone-McCreesh, Alex Ebstein, Jerrell Gibbs and Jackie Milad. A chartered mini bus will drive participants from MoCA Arlington to Baltimore, MD with a self directed lunch at Whitehall Mill in between studio visits. Registration required.
- 9:30 am – Group meets at MoCA Arlington
- 10:00 am – Departure for studios via private minibus
- 11:00 am – Arrive at artist studios
- 11:15 – 12:00 pm – Visit with Alex Ebstein
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm- Visit with Amy Boone-McCreesh
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm – Lunch at Whitehall Mill Market
- 2:15 pm – 3:00 pm – Visit with Jackie Milad
- 3:00 – 3:45 – Visit with Jerrell Gibbs
- 4:00 pm – Depart artist studios
- 5:00 pm – Return to MoCA Arlington
Registration: $80 for chartered bus; self-drive option available upon request.