Summer Camps: Ages 8-10
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
We are looking forward to a safe, fun, and creative summer at Museum of Contemporary Art Arlington! Campers will go on an artistic journey and explore the visual arts through exciting projects in 2D and 3D media while learning about new and different artistic techniques and contemporary artists working in the world today! Campers at MoCA may even get the chance to tour MoCA’s art galleries and create works inspired by what they see. Camps are offered for ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-14, and 14-18.
*PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR CAMPS*
- MoCA provides complimentary Before & After Care for ONLY ONSITE CAMPS at MoCA for ages 5-10. Before Care begins at 9am for students enrolled in morning camps. After Care ends at 5pm for students enrolled in afternoon camps.
- Supervised lunch break is available for students enrolled in *both* morning and afternoon camps onsite at MoCA. Students participating in MoCA’s supervised lunch must bring their own nut-free bagged lunch. We will have lunch outside when weather permits.
- Supplies are included in the cost of all children and teen classes and camps.
- Students who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, including cough, fever, sore throat, and congestion, should stay home.
- The cost of each week-long, half-day camp is $275.
- The cost of each two-week, half-day ceramics camp is $645.