Summer Camps: Ages 11-14
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
We are looking forward to a safe, fun, and creative summer at Museum of Contemporary Art Arlington! Campers will go on an artistic journey and explore the visual arts through exciting projects in 2D and 3D media while learning about new and different artistic techniques and contemporary artists working in the world today! Campers at MoCA may even get the chance to tour MoCA’s art galleries and create works inspired by what they see. Camps are offered for ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-14, and 14-18.
*PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR CAMPS*
- MoCA begins check-in for teen camps 10 min before class begins. Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to your camp’s start time. Campers should be picked up at the time camp is scheduled to end.
- A supervised lunch break will be taken during the 11:00 am – 3:00 pm onsite teen camps at MoCA. Students participating in MoCA’s supervised lunch must bring their own nut-free bagged lunch. We will have lunch outside when weather permits.
- Students who are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, including cough, fever, sore throat, and congestion, should stay home.
- Covid protocols are subject to change.
- Supplies are included in the cost of all children and teen classes and camps.
- The cost of each week-long studio camp is $450.
- The cost of each two-week, half-day ceramics camp is $645.