Art & Wellness Mixed Media Exploration Workshop
Making art is a whole-body experience, including how you are feeling during the making process! In this workshop we will focus on using our whole body to create artworks while considering our emotional responses as we draw, paint and collage evolving artworks. Join us in seeking wellness through art as we practice a variety of strategies that encourage body and mind awareness and slowness.
Saturday | 1:00 – 4:00pm | March 2 | 1 Session
- This class is a workshop and will only meet once.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this class.
- This is an in-person workshop that will be held onsite at MoCA Arlington.
- Health & Safety: The health & safety of our students is very important to us. We ask that if you are experiencing cold and flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, and congestion) that you kindly wear a mask. MoCA Arlington can provide you with a medical mask if needed. If you are feeling unwell with worsening symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- Registration for this workshop can be completed on Eventbrite.