Workshop: Gel Plate monoprinting + Collage
In this 2-hour gel plate monoprinting workshop, instructor Jennifer Penick will lead you in creating hand-made stencils and masks. After using them to make wonderfully vibrant monoprints, you will then use some of these prints to make an original abstract collage. You will leave this workshop with a finished collage as well as some wonderful prints to use in the future. This class is good for all levels.
Sunday | January 21, 2024 | 12:30-2:30pm | 1 Session
- This class is a workshop and will only meet once.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this class.
- This is an in-person workshop that will be held onsite at MoCA Arlington.
- Health & Safety: The health & safety of our students is very important to us. We ask that if you are experiencing cold and flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, and congestion) that you kindly wear a mask. MoCA Arlington can provide you with a medical mask if needed. If you are feeling unwell with worsening symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- Registration for this workshop can be completed on Eventbrite.