Drawing: Foundations & Discoveries
In this course students will learn the basic technical components of making a work of art through drawing. Students will have the opportunity to strengthen their technical skills by drawing from observation while also learning how to nurture their voice as an artist with personal projects. We will explore a variety of media including graphite, ink, and charcoal. All levels of experience are welcome!
Fridays / 10:00am-12:00pm / May 5 – June 9
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class, one week prior to the class start date, a supply list will be emailed to all students.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols?
We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!Register