Workshop: Intuitive Sketch Journal
The Intuitive Sketch Diary is your own space to connect with your own intuition, emotions, ideas, visual discoveries and obsessions. In this workshop, resident artist Negar Ahkami will introduce the concept of treating a small, bound sketchbook as a visual diary and internal travelog, by sharing how this practice has been a vital part of her artistic process. With your own small, bound sketchbook (included in the cost of this workshop), and in a judgement-free environment that embraces imperfection, we will do a series of drawing prompts to connect with flow and to get you started on your new habit! This workshop is for all levels, whether you are a beginner, or an experienced artist experiencing block or hoping to explore your own content or style.
Sunday / 2:00-4:30pm/ April 23
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this workshop.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols?
We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!Register