Workshop: Grid Pattern Meditation
In this workshop, participants will explore using a grid to create geometric patterns. Drawing inspiration from weaving, participants will work row by row creating a sense of mediation and flow, using the negative and positive space to create a pattern. Starting with one color, participants will also explore the impact of water on the saturation of watercolor paint. All skill levels are welcome.
Sunday / 2:00-4:00pm/ April 23
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this workshop.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols?
We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!Register