Illustration Exploration (Ages 11-14)
Come along on an adventure as we explore different styles of illustration and storytelling. Students will do a variety of drawing and mixed media exercises that will activate their creative thinking and develop foundational illustration skills. From practicing daily drawing and writing exercises to making 3D paper dioramas and zines, students will learn how to find creative ideas in the most unsuspecting places and challenge themselves to push it a step further.
Thursdays / 4:30pm – 6:00pm / April 20 – June 8
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival and students will be asked to use hand sanitizer before joining class.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this class.
Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols?
We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!Register