Fundamentals of Painting (Ages 14-18)
Put color theory and blending techniques into practice in this essential course for beginning and experienced painters! Color, composition, space, and texture will be emphasized throughout this course as projects move from representational to abstract. After learning the fundamentals of painting, students will be encouraged to experiment as they develop their own artistic voice.
Tuesdays / 4:30pm – 6:00pm / April 18 – June 6
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival and students will be asked to use hand sanitizer before joining class.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this class.
Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols?
We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!Register