Valentine’s Day Card-Making Workshop (Ages 8-10)
Join one of MoCA Arlington’s wonderful teaching artists to create fun and whimsical greeting cards for Valentine’s Day. In this workshop, students will use traditional and non-traditional art techniques and materials. This is a fun way for your child to get creative and use their hands to make something they will be excited to share with a friend or loved one.
Sunday / 12:00-1:30pm / February 12, 2023
- Supplies are included in the cost of this class.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth in classroom spaces.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival and students will be asked to use hand sanitizer before joining class.
- Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols? We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our classes accessible and our community safe!