Lover’s Eye Painting Valentines Workshop
This Valentine’s season we are thrilled to offer this unique workshop led by local painter, Marisa Stratton. Lovers’ Eyes, popular in the 1700s, were miniature paintings depicting the eye of a spouse, loved one or child. In this workshop, we will learn a little about the history of this phenomenon and create our own small and sentimental painting to be framed at the end of the session.
Sunday / February 12, 2023 / 2:00-4:00pm
- Supplies are included in the cost of this workshop.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols? We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our classes accessible and our community safe!