Drawing: In Real Life
Put down your phone and use your eyes to capture the world! Short exercises and close studies in pencil and charcoal will help you hone your drawing skills, whether you have a minute or an afternoon. Subjects include people, architecture, plants, and contemporary still life.
Tuesdays / 6:30-8:30pm / January 31 – March 7, 2023
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class, one week prior to the class start date, a supply list will be emailed to all students.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols? We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our classes accessible and our community safe!
- *Class will not be held February 14.