Ceramics: Throwing & Hand Building
Join MoCA Arlington at Marymount University and get an introduction into hand building, throwing on a wheel, and glazing pottery. In this 8-week class, students will explore the techniques and form of ceramic work guided by a professional ceramic artist. Students of all skill levels are welcome.
Sundays / 10:00am-1:00pm OR 2:00pm-5:00pm / January 22 – March 12, 2022
- Supplies and tools are included in the cost of this class.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols? We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our classes accessible and our community safe!