A Fresh Page: Make your Own Paperback Notebook Workshop
Start the new year off right by making your own set of paperback journals! We’ll use collage papers to make unique covers and sew them together using a variety of pamphlet stitch techniques. These notebooks will come in handy to jot down your resolutions, goals, and to-do lists for the new year!
Saturday / January 14, 2023 / 12:00-2:00pm
- Supplies are included in the cost of this workshop but students are welcome to bring in decorative papers to incorporate into their books if they so choose.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at MOCA Arlington.
- MOCA Arlington requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals 18+ must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Why is MoCA Arlington continuing these protocols? We have vulnerable folks in our community and we want to ensure that students with disabilities and or immune compromised students feel comfortable and welcome attending our programs. Thank you for helping to keep our classes accessible and our community safe!