Collage Paper Quilts Workshop with Jennifer Wilkin Penick
You don’t need to sew for this engaging 2-hour mixed media collage workshop in which instructor Jennifer Wilkin Penick leads you through making mixed media collage “quilts”. You will explore making quilt collages using both paper and paint, and using two very different approaches — both traditional quilt square patterns and free-and-loose improvisational quilts. This lively class, suitable for all levels, requires only the most basic of supplies, and you will leave with two finished collage compositions.
Sunday, July 17, 2022 / 2:00 – 4:00pm
Jennifer Wilkin Penick
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at AAC.
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class. You will receive your supply list via email a week before class begins.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times
- Advanced registration required.