Drawing: Focus on Value
Learn to make your drawings pop off the page using graphite, charcoal, and white-on-dark media. Experiment with various techniques for creating dynamic light and shadow. Over this eight-week course, students will create a small portfolio including still life, landscape, master reproduction, portraiture, and abstraction. While some two-dimensional art experience will be an asset, beginners are most welcome.
Tuesdays / 6:30-8:30pm / July 5 – August 30, 2022
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class. One week prior to the class start date, a supply list will be emailed to all students.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at AAC.
- AAC requires all students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated.* Please submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of class.
- *PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- *Class will not be held August 9th*
- Advanced registration required.