Abstract Collage: Contemporary Mixed Media
In this 5-session weekly 2-hour class you will explore a number of different approaches to abstract collage. Taking inspiration from contemporary collage artists, instructor Jennifer Wilkin Penick will lead you in a different creative prompt to complete a different project each week. This class is suitable for all skill levels and requires minimal supplies. New techniques will be our springboard to experiment with different papers, colors, all while working with simple but satisfying abstract compositions.
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm / June 29 – July 27, 2022
Jennifer Wilkin Penick
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at AAC.
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class. You will receive your supply list via email a week before class begins.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of class.
- PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times
- Advanced registration required.