Spring Break Escape: Ages 5-7
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
This spring break, students will travel the world during AAC’s annual SpringBreak Escape! Classes will explore the works and techniques of contemporary artists within the US and abroad. Students who have participated in Spring Break Escape previously are welcome again this year. Through art, we’ll travel to new locales, working in various media to build upon skills in drawing, painting, construction, and more. Full day and half day options available.
- AAC provides complimentary Before & After Care. Before Care begins at 9am for students enrolled in morning camps. After Care ends at 5pm for students enrolled in afternoon camps.
- Supervised lunch break is available for students enrolled in *both* morning and afternoon camps. Students participating in AAC’s supervised lunch must bring their own nut-free bagged lunch. We will have lunch outside when weather permits.
- Students who participate in AAC classes and camps must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
- Students, staff, parents, and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival and students will be asked to use hand sanitizer before joining class.
- Covid protocols are subject to change.
- Supplies are included in the cost of all children and teen classes.
- Cost of each week-long in-person camp is $265.