Mixed Media: Collage and Color
In her weekly class for all levels, instructor Jennifer Wilkin Penick will lead you in making vibrant mixed media pieces. The class will have an optional materials list; the focus will be on having fun using the art materials that you already own, learning new techniques, and exploring the use of color.
Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm. January 25 – February 22, 2022.
Jennifer Wilkin Penick
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at AAC.
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class. You will receive your supply list via email a week before class begins.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times
Advanced registration required.Register