Drawing: In Real Life
Put down your phone and use your eyes to capture the world! Short exercises and close studies in pencil and charcoal will help you hone your drawing skills, whether you have a minute or an afternoon. Subjects include people, architecture, plants, and contemporary still life.
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm. January 26 – February 23, 2022.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at AAC.
- Supplies are not included in the cost of this class. You will receive your supply list via email a week before class begins.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Please submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com prior to the start of class.
- PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times
Advanced registration required.Register