Developing Your Style: Drawing Exploration (Ages 14-18)
This class will explore art history and encourage students to develop their own artistic voice. Students will choose their own unique observational drawing to render in a variety of historical styles, including cubism, fauvism, pop-art, etc. Throughout the class, we will discuss the elements of line, value, form, shape, space, and how these elements influence different forms of art-making. The final project will provide students with the opportunity to bring together all that they have learned about these different artistic styles.
$250.00 (includes supplies)
Tuesdays, 4:30-6:00pm. January 25 – March 15, 2022.
- This is an in-person class that will be held onsite at AAC.
- Students ages 12+ must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE: to be considered fully vaccinated under the new guidelines, individuals must have received a booster in addition to the two initial doses of vaccine, if it has been more than six months since they received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or if it has been more than two months since receiving the J&J vaccine.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival and students will be asked to use hand sanitizer before joining class.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this course.
Advanced registration required.Register