Solar Print & Cyanotype Workshop
Cyanotype, a ferro-prussiate process, is a photographic process known for its blue color and known as the “original” sun-printing process. Alternatively, Solarfast, like cyanotype, is another light-sensitive sun print process that comes in colorful pre-made colors. In this workshop, students will learn chemistry mixing, coating techniques, and printing tips for making their own cyanotype and solarfast prints. We will experiment with printing on paper, fabric, and even wood, using found and chosen objects students bring with them.
POSTPONED to Saturday, November 13, 2021. 12:00-5:00pm.
- This is an in-person class that will be held in a large studio space where students will be properly distanced.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this course.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Students must submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com in the form of a scan of your vaccination card three business days prior to the start of class.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Advance registration is required.