Natural Dyes Workshop Series
In this program, participants will learn about the wide range of colors that nature can yield. Using in-season, plant derived dyestuffs and other natural materials, students will have the opportunity to experiment with a full spectrum of color and take home at least one project each week!
Saturdays, 11:00am-1:00pm. October 2 – October 16, 2021.
- This is an in-person class that will be held in a large studio space where students will be properly distanced.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this course.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Students must submit proof of vaccination to email@example.com in the form of a scan of your vaccination card three business days prior to the start of class.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Advance registration is required.