Mixed-Media Exploration Workshop with Jennifer Penick
In this two-hour workshop, you will explore a fun mixed-media technique that will produce a series of six small artworks. Using collage and your choice of color media, instructor Jennifer Wilkin Penick will help you express your personal style through image, color and composition. Your final six frame-worthy works will make great postcards, cards, keepsakes, or gifts.
Saturday, October 23, 2021. 1:00-3:00pm.
- This is an in-person class that will be held in a large studio space where students will be properly distanced.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this course.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Students must submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a scan of your vaccination card three business days prior to the start of class.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Advance registration is required.