Embroidery & Patchwork Workshop
In this workshop, students will explore the art of hand sewing, embroidery techniques, and improvisational patchwork to make their own unique patches. We will learn basic sewing techniques like the running stitch, the back stitch, the quilters knot, and a small basting stitch, along with other embroidery stitches to embellish your patchwork pieces.
Saturday, October 23, 2021. 1:00-3:00pm.
- This is an in-person class that will be held in a large studio space where students will be properly distanced.
- Supplies are included in the cost of this course.
- AAC requires all adult students taking in-person classes to be fully vaccinated. Students must submit proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a scan of your vaccination card three business days prior to the start of class.
- Students and instructors are required to wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Advance registration is required.